Xiangshan Shou Pu erh 2012 (250g)
Translation: Pu erh is town in Yunnan Provence. The word shou mean “cooked” and 2012 is the year of production
Region: Yunnan Province (Xishuangbanna)
Harvest season: April
Cultivar: Yunnan Da Ye
This Pu erh tea, produce through accelerated fermentation, has been aged since its production in 2012. It is produced by Menghai XiangShan Tea-Production Co. Xishuangbanna Yunnan China. It was produced from leaves picked from broad leaves trees. The broad leaves have been compressed into brick.
Tasting notes: This Pu erh tea soup colour light, clearer, smooth and showing glossy. Smell is pure and mild. Taste is smooth, mellow.
Benefit: Positive effect of pu erh
- Catechin(tannin) – Catechin, also called Tannin, is a bioflavonoid that has both antiviral and antioxidant qualities. It helps to prevent cancer by inhibiting the growth of cancer cells. Catechin also has many positive cholesterol-lowering effects. It helps to clear blocked veins and arteries, allowing your blood flow more smoothly.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C, Catechin, and Vitamin E work together to enhance immune function.
- Amino Acid – Tea is the only plant that makes the amino acid Theanine. Theanine stimulates alpha-brainwaves which are associated with a relaxed but alert mental state.
- Caffeine – The black aged pu erh teas have much less caffeine than green pu erh tea and black tea.
How to infuse pu erh tea?
- Warm tea sets: Pour hot water to warm the pot, then pour the water into fair cup, then warm the cups
- Casting tea: Use tea scoop to fetch the Pu erh tea from the tea container, and put tea into tea pots/covered bowl.
- Moistening tea: Flush boiling water into the pot, then quickly pour into the fair cup
- Brewing: Flush water to full of the pot/covered bowl, then scrape away the foam and covered with a lid
- Warming the cups: Hold the cups, turn around counter clockwise, the pour the water into the tea tray.
- Souping: Pour the soup into the fair cup with a filter. Clean out the tea in the pot.
- Dividing: Divide the soup into each cup.
- Totally infuse 10-15 times.
Do you accept wholesale orders for tea products?
Yes, please contact us at 416-738-1868 or email at email@example.com to arrange for wholesale orders.